Founded in 1971, Odyssey House is celebrating its 50th anniversary with a continuing mission of empowering people to heal and build better lives. They are the largest and most comprehensive addiction recovery program in Utah. Their goal is to treat the whole person to help people successfully overcome each barrier they may face.
There isn’t a quick fix or cure for addiction. For true success they address mental and physical health, attitudes and behaviors, relationships, housing, employment, and much more. Their outpatient and residential programs provide real life experience to equip their clients with every tool possible for a successful recovery.
They provide treatment regardless of ability to pay. Odyssey House has helped more than 150,000 clients in Utah over the past 50 years. Many of them have remained sober, employed, found housing, have access to medical care and continue to lead independent, healthy lives. To learn more visit OdysseyHouse.org.
SelectHealth recognizes the comprehensive care provided by Odyssey House as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- When it’s this cold, keep your pipes from freezing. Here’s how.
- The road home is in need of donations and volunteers this winter
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- South Jordan could see new housing development
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Monday morning’s cold temperatures nearly set new records
- Weather causing delayed starts for several schools across Utah
- Why is there an increase of wildlife in SLC neighborhoods?
- Head on collision reported, State Route 73 closure
- Freezing weather causes delayed start for Cache County School District schools