Founded in 1971, Odyssey House is celebrating its 50th anniversary with a continuing mission of empowering people to heal and build better lives. They are the largest and most comprehensive addiction recovery program in Utah. Their goal is to treat the whole person to help people successfully overcome each barrier they may face.
There isn’t a quick fix or cure for addiction. For true success they address mental and physical health, attitudes and behaviors, relationships, housing, employment, and much more. Their outpatient and residential programs provide real life experience to equip their clients with every tool possible for a successful recovery.
They provide treatment regardless of ability to pay. Odyssey House has helped more than 150,000 clients in Utah over the past 50 years. Many of them have remained sober, employed, found housing, have access to medical care and continue to lead independent, healthy lives. To learn more visit OdysseyHouse.org.
SelectHealth recognizes the comprehensive care provided by Odyssey House as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Police now have persons of interest in Moab double murder case
- UDOH is changing prioritization process for COVID-19 symptom treatments
- Wordle, the easy online word game that’s easy to love
- UPDATE: Wrong way car crash on Bangerter Highway results in death of 19-year-old
- UPDATED: Utah House overturns Salt Lake, Summit county mask mandates
- FBI says Brian Laundrie took responsibility for Gabby Petito’s murder
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song
- Moab Police get digital evidence possibly connected to double murder
- Utah senate minority leader Karen Mayne announces she has cancer
- BREAKING: Gun in shooting outside Hunter High purchased in Utah in 2013