Do you know of a program that supports the community? Or an organization that changes the lives of those around you? The SelectHealth Awards supports 20 organizations each year with an award worth over $23,000. Award winners promote health and wellness, assist individuals with special needs, create safe environments, and build strong communities. Whether it’s keeping kids active, helping those with different abilities, or any other type of program making our communities better, SelectHealth will lend a hand.
Winners are selected from all areas of Utah. Last year’s winners represented a wide variety of causes including programs for at-risk youth, support for domestic violence victims, community food pantries, and equine therapy for those in need.
Each organization receives a cash award and a marketing package including a promotional video and photos that can assist them in their efforts. Applications are being accepted now through February 28th. Only the first 500 submissions will be considered, so visit selecthealthawards.org to apply.
SelectHealth recognizes the hard work of Utah organizations as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- One person killed in wrong-way head-on collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- Bill would allow individuals to become teachers without a bachelor’s degree
- Salt Lake City police investigating shooting, one person hurt
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- Opinion: Is sportsmanship dead in high school basketball?
- Davis County officials charge suspect in Layton Amber Alert
- Four elk killed as herd gets too close to I-215 and I-80
- Correctional officer assaulted at Utah State Correctional Facility
- Elk, again, tried to cross roads near I-215/I-80 interchange in SLC
- Cracks are showing in the coalition of the GOP, according to polling numbers