Do you know of a program that supports the community? Or an organization that changes the lives of those around you? The SelectHealth Awards supports 20 organizations each year with an award worth over $23,000. Award winners promote health and wellness, assist individuals with special needs, create safe environments, and build strong communities. Whether it’s keeping kids active, helping those with different abilities, or any other type of program making our communities better, SelectHealth will lend a hand.
Winners are selected from all areas of Utah. Last year’s winners represented a wide variety of causes including programs for at-risk youth, support for domestic violence victims, community food pantries, and equine therapy for those in need.
Each organization receives a cash award and a marketing package including a promotional video and photos that can assist them in their efforts. Applications are being accepted now through February 28th. Only the first 500 submissions will be considered, so visit selecthealthawards.org to apply.
SelectHealth recognizes the hard work of Utah organizations as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Police say Herriman woman tried to bribe an officer
- Fire sets off a propane explosion in Pleasant Grove
- Black bear captured in Morgan County
- California churchgoers detained gunman in deadly attack
- Be over the moon because total lunar eclipse coming Sunday to Utah
- iPhone sale gone wrong results in the arrest of a Salt Lake City man
- Dog thrown out of car taken in by South Salt Lake Animal Services
- A notorius ice skating hitman finds redemption through his sister’s eyes
- Dixie releases new logos ahead of official rebrand
- UPDATED: Suspect arrested in Salt Lake City fatal stabbing