One person in custody following an altercation in Lewiston
LEWISTON, Utah — Deputies from Cache County Sheriff’s Office took one person into custody following an altercation Saturday afternoon in Lewiston.
According to police, the incident took place at 566 South 1600 West.
When authorities arrived on scene, it was discovered that there had been an altercation between siblings. During the fight, Serena Frazier, a 25-year-old transgender female, struck her 29-year-old brother in the head with a cane, causing a significant laceration.
The brother was treated and released at the scene for his injuries. Following an investigation, a search warrant was served on the house.
Serena Frazier was arrested and booked into the Cache County Jail under investigation for one count of aggravated assault, which is a third-degree felony.
- Racist Halloween costumes lead to emotional meeting on racism in Cache County
- School bus collides with semi-truck in Cache County
Today’s Top Stories
- Bill would allow individuals to become teachers without a bachelor’s degree
- One person killed in wrong-way head-on collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- The bizarre history of Groundhog Day
- Four elk killed as herd gets too close to I-215 and I-80
- Bill to set target water level for the Great Salt Lake dries up
- Salt Lake City police investigating shooting, one person hurt
- One person dead following a stabbing in Salt Lake City suspect still at large
- One man dead, suspect on the run after Glendale shooting
- Davis County officials charge suspect in Layton Amber Alert