One person in custody following an altercation in Lewiston
LEWISTON, Utah — Deputies from Cache County Sheriff’s Office took one person into custody following an altercation Saturday afternoon in Lewiston.
According to police, the incident took place at 566 South 1600 West.
When authorities arrived on scene, it was discovered that there had been an altercation between siblings. During the fight, Serena Frazier, a 25-year-old transgender female, struck her 29-year-old brother in the head with a cane, causing a significant laceration.
The brother was treated and released at the scene for his injuries. Following an investigation, a search warrant was served on the house.
Serena Frazier was arrested and booked into the Cache County Jail under investigation for one count of aggravated assault, which is a third-degree felony.
- Racist Halloween costumes lead to emotional meeting on racism in Cache County
- School bus collides with semi-truck in Cache County
Today’s Top Stories
- Multiple people injured in malfunction at Sandy car wash
- Fight the drought, install artificial turf. Landscape expert shares advice.
- Kaysville woman scams friends and family of tax refunds
- SLC experiences the 3rd largest rent increase in the nation
- Southern Utah teenager dies in digging accident at state park in Kanab
- Big delays on FrontRunner from Roy to Clearfield after train versus person accident
- Summit Academy High School locked down after series of unrelated events
- Ex-cop pleads guilty to manslaughter in George Floyd killing
- US Soccer equalizes pay in milestone with women, men
- Division of Natural Resources offers weekly lawn watering guide