Single-car rollover on US-6 claims the life of one person
CARBON COUNTY, Utah — A single-car rollover Monday afternoon on US-6 has claimed the life of one person, according to authorities.
According to the Utah Highway Patrol (UHP), the accident took place at milepost 215 in Carbon County. It occurred one mile west of the Scofield Junction.
Serious Crash: SR-6 milepost 215 in Carbon County. Single vehicle rollover. Severe injuries reported. Crews are on scene and blocking one lane Eastbound. Use caution in the area. pic.twitter.com/V9MCM7ea45
— Utah Highway Patrol (@UTHighwayPatrol) January 18, 2022
According to the Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT), drivers traveling through the area should expect intermittent closures. UDOT says the estimated time for cleanup from the crash is 8:34 p.m.
More information on this story will be provided when it becomes available.
- Two-year-old child dies in Layton car crash
- One man killed in a single-car crash in Carbon County
- Summit County car crash claims one life, produces drug bust
Today’s Top Stories
- Multiple people injured in malfunction at Sandy car wash
- Fight the drought, install artificial turf. Landscape expert shares advice.
- Kaysville woman scams friends and family of tax refunds
- SLC experiences the 3rd largest rent increase in the nation
- Big delays on FrontRunner from Roy to Clearfield after train versus person accident
- US Soccer equalizes pay in milestone with women, men
- Southern Utah teenager dies in digging accident at state park in Kanab
- Division of Natural Resources offers weekly lawn watering guide
- Summit Academy High School locked down after series of unrelated events
- SLC International Airport to add another international nonstop flight