Single-car rollover on US-6 claims the life of one person
CARBON COUNTY, Utah — A single-car rollover Monday afternoon on US-6 has claimed the life of one person, according to authorities.
According to the Utah Highway Patrol (UHP), the accident took place at milepost 215 in Carbon County. It occurred one mile west of the Scofield Junction.
Serious Crash: SR-6 milepost 215 in Carbon County. Single vehicle rollover. Severe injuries reported. Crews are on scene and blocking one lane Eastbound. Use caution in the area. pic.twitter.com/V9MCM7ea45
— Utah Highway Patrol (@UTHighwayPatrol) January 18, 2022
According to the Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT), drivers traveling through the area should expect intermittent closures. UDOT says the estimated time for cleanup from the crash is 8:34 p.m.
More information on this story will be provided when it becomes available.
- Two-year-old child dies in Layton car crash
- One man killed in a single-car crash in Carbon County
- Summit County car crash claims one life, produces drug bust
Today’s Top Stories
- Controversial homecoming dress code ends in protest
- Name change coming to Intermountain Healthcare next year
- Ian makes landfall in southwest Florida as Category 4 storm
- Severe thunderstorm warning issued for Davis and Weber counties
- The plan to build an inland port/commerce hub is on hold
- Salt Lake County Dems call for immediate resignation of Sen. Gene Davis
- So. Salt Lake Police identify victim in officer-involved shooting
- New poll suggests voters don’t wan’t to see Biden or Trump on the ballot
- Fatal crash near Strawberry Reservoir closes SR-40
- Hurricane Ian knocked out power to all of Cuba, Florida officials urge evacuations