Single-car rollover on US-6 claims the life of one person
CARBON COUNTY, Utah — A single-car rollover Monday afternoon on US-6 has claimed the life of one person, according to authorities.
According to the Utah Highway Patrol (UHP), the accident took place at milepost 215 in Carbon County. It occurred one mile west of the Scofield Junction.
Serious Crash: SR-6 milepost 215 in Carbon County. Single vehicle rollover. Severe injuries reported. Crews are on scene and blocking one lane Eastbound. Use caution in the area. pic.twitter.com/V9MCM7ea45
— Utah Highway Patrol (@UTHighwayPatrol) January 18, 2022
According to the Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT), drivers traveling through the area should expect intermittent closures. UDOT says the estimated time for cleanup from the crash is 8:34 p.m.
More information on this story will be provided when it becomes available.
- Two-year-old child dies in Layton car crash
- One man killed in a single-car crash in Carbon County
- Summit County car crash claims one life, produces drug bust
Today’s Top Stories
- Bill would allow individuals to become teachers without a bachelor’s degree
- One person killed in wrong-way head-on collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- The bizarre history of Groundhog Day
- Four elk killed as herd gets too close to I-215 and I-80
- Bill to set target water level for the Great Salt Lake dries up
- Salt Lake City police investigating shooting, one person hurt
- One man dead, suspect on the run after Glendale shooting
- Davis County officials charge suspect in Layton Amber Alert
- Fake nursing diploma scheme in Florida; 25 arrested