Single-car rollover on US-6 claims the life of one person
CARBON COUNTY, Utah — A single-car rollover Monday afternoon on US-6 has claimed the life of one person, according to authorities.
According to the Utah Highway Patrol (UHP), the accident took place at milepost 215 in Carbon County. It occurred one mile west of the Scofield Junction.
Serious Crash: SR-6 milepost 215 in Carbon County. Single vehicle rollover. Severe injuries reported. Crews are on scene and blocking one lane Eastbound. Use caution in the area. pic.twitter.com/V9MCM7ea45
— Utah Highway Patrol (@UTHighwayPatrol) January 18, 2022
According to the Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT), drivers traveling through the area should expect intermittent closures. UDOT says the estimated time for cleanup from the crash is 8:34 p.m.
More information on this story will be provided when it becomes available.
- Two-year-old child dies in Layton car crash
- One man killed in a single-car crash in Carbon County
- Summit County car crash claims one life, produces drug bust
Today’s Top Stories
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Is illness or poor air quality causing that cough?
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- Park City man talks about watching Chinese balloon being shot down over his head in South Carolina
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- Backcountry skier dead after fatal fall in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- AirMed responds to tubing accident in Peter Sinks, Logan
- Thousands of dead birds are washing ashore at the Great Salt Lake
- Utah hasn’t had this much snowfall since 2011, according to NWS