It’s the last day to get a permit for hiking Angels Landing this spring
SPRINGDALE, Utah — Today, January 21, is the last day to register for hiking permits at Angels Landing in Zion National Park.
Effective April 1, everyone who hikes Angels Landing must have a permit to do so. But in order to get a permit for April and May, you’ll need to enter a lottery for $6.
The deadline to enter the lottery is Friday, Jan. 21 at midnight. There is another lottery in the spring for those planning to hike in June and July.
Today’s Top Stories
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges
- Water levels indicate that Utah’s water conservation efforts are working
- Three-vehicle crash in Stansbury Park sends two people to hospital
- Eviction filings on the rise in Utah, compared to this time last year
- At Alpine school board meeting, Natalie Cline claims district allows porn in classrooms
- Teen arrested, suspected of aggravated murder in Salt Lake City
- Crash involving RV leaves one dead
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Teen killed in Hurricane auto-pedestrian accident
- Biden administration kicks off student loan debt forgiveness process