It’s the last day to get a permit for hiking Angels Landing this spring
SPRINGDALE, Utah — Today, January 21, is the last day to register for hiking permits at Angels Landing in Zion National Park.
Effective April 1, everyone who hikes Angels Landing must have a permit to do so. But in order to get a permit for April and May, you’ll need to enter a lottery for $6.
The deadline to enter the lottery is Friday, Jan. 21 at midnight. There is another lottery in the spring for those planning to hike in June and July.
Today’s Top Stories
- UPDATE: Victim of third Springville shooting identified
- Springville teen, Lily Conroy, taken off of life support last week
- Murder charges are filed in two separate Utah County cases
- Update: Texas gunman warned online he was going to shoot up school
- Weber County boy rescued after getting stuck in mud
- Trump loses appeal, he and children must testify in New York civil probe
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Closure of EB I-84 extended after semi rollover, crash
- What we know about the victims at Robb Elementary School
- From 18 to 21: Utah lawmaker wants to raise firearms purchasing age