Hamilton performances have been rescheduled for Feb. 1-13
SALT LAKE CITY — Zions Bank Broadway at the Eccles announced Friday that the final two weeks of Salt Lake City showing of Hamilton has been rescheduled.
Hamilton will reopen on Tuesday, Feb. 1, and will play through Sunday, Feb. 13.
An additional showing of Hamilton has been added for Tuesday, Feb. 8 at 7:30 p.m. Tickets for that show will go on sale to the general public on Wednesday, Jan. 26. Tickets will be available at Broadway-at-the-Eccles.com.
“We are grateful for the patience of our audience as we worked to announce this quick rescheduling of Hamilton. Keeping Hamilton in Salt Lake City just a little longer is only possible thanks to our partners at Salt Lake County, our friends at Live at the Eccles and, of course, the wonderful team at Hamilton,” said Victor Hamburger, vice president, Mountain for Broadway Across America in a press release.
With the new performances announced, there is nothing patrons need to do. Tickets from previous canceled shows will be honored for the new performances listed below, and seats are secure.
Original Dates and New Dates
- Wednesday, January 12, 7:30 p.m. – Wednesday, February 2, 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, January 13, 7:30 p.m. – Thursday, February 3, 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, January 14, 8 p.m. – Friday, February 4, 8p.m.
- Saturday, January 15, 2 p.m. – Saturday, February 5, 2 p.m.
- Saturday, January 15, 8 p.m. – Saturday, February 5, 8 p.m.
- Sunday, January 16, 1 p.m. – Sunday, February 6, 1 p.m.
- Sunday, January 16, 7 p.m. – Sunday, February 6, 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 18, 7:30 p.m. – Tuesday, February 1, 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 19, 7:30 p.m. – Wednesday, February 9, 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, January 20, 7:30 p.m. – Thursday, February 10, 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, January 21, 8 p.m. – Friday, February 11, 8 p.m.
- Saturday, January 22, 2 p.m. – Saturday, February 12, 2 p.m.
- Saturday, January 22, 8 p.m. – Saturday, February 12, 8 p.m.
- Sunday, January 23, 1 p.m. – Sunday, February 13, 1 p.m.
- Sunday, January 23, 7 p.m. – Sunday, February 13, 7 p.m
- ‘Hamilton’ at home: Disney+ gives fans a front-row seat worth waiting for
- Long lines for “Hamilton” tickets in Salt Lake City
- Hamilton is coming to Disney Plus in July
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah snowpack at a 10-year-high
- Utah Corrections offers more details on recent assaults against officers
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Home schools and micro-schooling defined under new Utah bill
- Man’s arm partially amputated by farm equipment Tuesday afternoon
- Biden to test run his reelection message in his first State of the Union to a divided Congress
- Five Common Causes of Cervical Cancer – and What You Can Do to Lower Your Risk
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- Course certification now required for OHV driving on Utah public land
- New bill could disrupt signature gathering path to Utah’s ballot