CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
Woman in critical condition after accident near Saratoga Springs
Jan 24, 2022, 6:35 PM | Updated: Dec 29, 2022, 11:47 am
(PHOTO: Courtesy of Getty Images)
SARATOGA SPRINGS, Utah — A two-vehicle accident Monday afternoon near Saratoga Springs sent a woman to the hospital in condition, police say.
According to police, a minivan collided with a cement truck in the area of Pioneer Crossing at Riverside Drive. Due to her injuries, the woman, in her 20s, was transported by LifeFlight to an area hospital.
All westbound lanes are open, according to officials. Eastbound lanes are down to one lane.
Police say it appears the minivan failed to yield at an intersection. Police also say the woman was wearing her seat belt.
The cause of the investigation is ongoing.
- Monday morning power outage affected 3500 customers near Saratoga Springs
- First-ever all female built house showcased in Saratoga Springs
- Fatal Saratoga Springs crash may be a case of road rage
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Lake effect snow causes school delays in northern Utah
- Monday morning commute could be affected by additional inches of snow
- Sandy Police officer involved in fatal shooting
- Wrong way driver leads to fatal crash in Weber County
- Salt Lake County Animal Services looking for a home for Amy Swinehouse
- Hear it Firsthand: 6 Students Share Their Executive MBA Experience at BYU’s Marriott School…
- Body found by passersby on southbound I-15 at 600 North
- Full interlodge in effect for Alta and Snowbird ski area
- Salt Lake carjacking suspect dead, investigation continues
- Robbery at swap meet leaves one victim shaken up