Woman in critical condition after accident near Saratoga Springs
SARATOGA SPRINGS, Utah — A two-vehicle accident Monday afternoon near Saratoga Springs sent a woman to the hospital in condition, police say.
According to police, a minivan collided with a cement truck in the area of Pioneer Crossing at Riverside Drive. Due to her injuries, the woman, in her 20s, was transported by LifeFlight to an area hospital.
All westbound lanes are open, according to officials. Eastbound lanes are down to one lane.
Police say it appears the minivan failed to yield at an intersection. Police also say the woman was wearing her seat belt.
The cause of the investigation is ongoing.
- Monday morning power outage affected 3500 customers near Saratoga Springs
- First-ever all female built house showcased in Saratoga Springs
- Fatal Saratoga Springs crash may be a case of road rage
Today’s Top Stories
- Cottonwood High School wins football game in bizarre fashion
- What differentiates BYU’s MBA program from other MBA programs
- September was the hottest month in Salt Lake City and it wasn’t close
- Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Day 1 in ‘landmark case’ for animal rights
- Utah Gov. turns 56 bills into new Utah laws, several involve Bears Ears
- Man in possession of fentanyl pills, heroin arrested at SLC airport
- U.S. Supreme Court refuses to hear Utah case involving bump stocks