SLCPD investigating a shots fired incident Monday night
SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake City Police Department is investigating a shots fired incident Monday night.
According to police, the incident occurred in the area of 1500 South Concord Street just after 8 p.m.
According to police, there are no injuries or property damage. However, authorities did find shell casings in the area.
No other information was available.
- SLCPD investigating an armed robbery at Walgreens
- SLCPD investigating stabbing incident that left victim in serious condition
Today’s Top Stories
- Morning storms impact school schedules
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- Sugar House locals worry 2100 South poses threat to safety and business
- Confrontation with bicyclist sends UTA bus driver to hospital
- Moscow police say 6th person on lease isn’t involved in Idaho homicides
- Suspect in I-15 shooting named, booked into jail
- Back-to-back winter storms bring heavy snow, critical fire conditions to the West
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- SuperAgers — who are they, are you one, and can you become one?
- Semi rollover on Legacy Highway reduces traffic to one lane