All Poly Sports
Playing sports helps students relax, reduce anxiety, learn to work with others, and perform better at school. All Poly Sports was created in 2001 by Alema Te’o with a goal of providing educational opportunities for student-athletes through football camps and clinics. The first camp hosted 30 student-athletes and today they have two camp levels with more than 500 participants each year.
The All Poly football camp is an intense, three session experience of competition, instruction and camaraderie that helps prepare participating high school student-athletes for advancement to collegiate level sports and academic life by focusing on attitude, academics, and athletics.
They are the number one non-institutional and premier football camp in America. Registration for the 2022 football camp is now open to any and all, limited only by age, number of participants, and grade. To register or learn more visit allpolysports.com.
SelectHealth recognizes the power of hard work and dedication taught by All Poly Sports as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- One person killed in wrong-way head-on collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- Bill would allow individuals to become teachers without a bachelor’s degree
- Salt Lake City police investigating shooting, one person hurt
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- Opinion: Is sportsmanship dead in high school basketball?
- Davis County officials charge suspect in Layton Amber Alert
- Four elk killed as herd gets too close to I-215 and I-80
- Elk, again, tried to cross roads near I-215/I-80 interchange in SLC
- Correctional officer assaulted at Utah State Correctional Facility
- Bill to set target water level for the Great Salt Lake dries up