All Poly Sports
Playing sports helps students relax, reduce anxiety, learn to work with others, and perform better at school. All Poly Sports was created in 2001 by Alema Te’o with a goal of providing educational opportunities for student-athletes through football camps and clinics. The first camp hosted 30 student-athletes and today they have two camp levels with more than 500 participants each year.
The All Poly football camp is an intense, three session experience of competition, instruction and camaraderie that helps prepare participating high school student-athletes for advancement to collegiate level sports and academic life by focusing on attitude, academics, and athletics.
They are the number one non-institutional and premier football camp in America. Registration for the 2022 football camp is now open to any and all, limited only by age, number of participants, and grade. To register or learn more visit allpolysports.com.
SelectHealth recognizes the power of hard work and dedication taught by All Poly Sports as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Police say Herriman woman tried to bribe an officer
- Fire sets off a propane explosion in Pleasant Grove
- Black bear captured in Morgan County
- California churchgoers detained gunman in deadly attack
- Be over the moon because total lunar eclipse coming Sunday to Utah
- iPhone sale gone wrong results in the arrest of a Salt Lake City man
- Dog thrown out of car taken in by South Salt Lake Animal Services
- A notorius ice skating hitman finds redemption through his sister’s eyes
- Dixie releases new logos ahead of official rebrand
- UPDATED: Suspect arrested in Salt Lake City fatal stabbing