Bridge 21 Park City
There is often an isolation crisis that individuals with disabilities face while approaching adulthood due to lack of housing. Bridge 21 Park City is creating a network of housing opportunities in the Park City area and aims to be a resource to help young adults with Intellectual Developmental Disabilities find that housing. All people deserve access to affordable housing options that meet their needs along with access to the broader community.
Bridge 21 has a vision of creating a CoHousing Neighborhood, built close enough to utilize public transportation and with enough land to cultivate a community garden, green space, employment options, and common areas to support social opportunities.
It’s important to develop an atmosphere of love, protection, and support for those with disabilities by welcoming them into an accessible life beyond limits. To learn more or volunteer visit bridge21parkcity.com.
SelectHealth recognizes the community support given by Bridge 21 as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- One person killed in wrong-way head-on collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- Bill would allow individuals to become teachers without a bachelor’s degree
- Salt Lake City police investigating shooting, one person hurt
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- Opinion: Is sportsmanship dead in high school basketball?
- Davis County officials charge suspect in Layton Amber Alert
- Four elk killed as herd gets too close to I-215 and I-80
- Correctional officer assaulted at Utah State Correctional Facility
- Elk, again, tried to cross roads near I-215/I-80 interchange in SLC
- Missing radioactive capsule from Rio Tinto mine found on Australian road