Bridge 21 Park City
There is often an isolation crisis that individuals with disabilities face while approaching adulthood due to lack of housing. Bridge 21 Park City is creating a network of housing opportunities in the Park City area and aims to be a resource to help young adults with Intellectual Developmental Disabilities find that housing. All people deserve access to affordable housing options that meet their needs along with access to the broader community.
Bridge 21 has a vision of creating a CoHousing Neighborhood, built close enough to utilize public transportation and with enough land to cultivate a community garden, green space, employment options, and common areas to support social opportunities.
It’s important to develop an atmosphere of love, protection, and support for those with disabilities by welcoming them into an accessible life beyond limits. To learn more or volunteer visit bridge21parkcity.com.
SelectHealth recognizes the community support given by Bridge 21 as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
- What differentiates BYU’s MBA program from other MBA programs
- Fatal car crash closes southbound I-15 in Washington County
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces the construction of 18 new temples
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead
- Controversial homecoming dress code ends in protest
- Suspect in 2015 murder of West Valley City woman arrested
- Rubio vows to oppose potential Hurricane Ian aid package if lawmakers ‘load it up with…
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges