Bridge 21 Park City
There is often an isolation crisis that individuals with disabilities face while approaching adulthood due to lack of housing. Bridge 21 Park City is creating a network of housing opportunities in the Park City area and aims to be a resource to help young adults with Intellectual Developmental Disabilities find that housing. All people deserve access to affordable housing options that meet their needs along with access to the broader community.
Bridge 21 has a vision of creating a CoHousing Neighborhood, built close enough to utilize public transportation and with enough land to cultivate a community garden, green space, employment options, and common areas to support social opportunities.
It’s important to develop an atmosphere of love, protection, and support for those with disabilities by welcoming them into an accessible life beyond limits. To learn more or volunteer visit bridge21parkcity.com.
SelectHealth recognizes the community support given by Bridge 21 as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Police say Herriman woman tried to bribe an officer
- Fire sets off a propane explosion in Pleasant Grove
- California churchgoers detained gunman in deadly attack
- Black bear captured in Morgan County
- Be over the moon because total lunar eclipse coming Sunday to Utah
- iPhone sale gone wrong results in the arrest of a Salt Lake City man
- Dog thrown out of car taken in by South Salt Lake Animal Services
- A notorius ice skating hitman finds redemption through his sister’s eyes
- Dixie releases new logos ahead of official rebrand
- UPDATED: Suspect arrested in Salt Lake City fatal stabbing