SelectHealth Medicare 5-Star Rating
Medicare created the Star Rating system to help Medicare beneficiaries compare the performance and quality of Medicare Advantage and Medicare Prescription Drug Plans. These ratings offer a quick summary of a plan’s performance and it may help you determine which plan is best for you. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services uses over 40 quality and performance measures each year to rate Medicare Advantage Plans on a scale of 1 to 5 stars with 5 stars being the highest.
For 2022, SelectHealth Medicare Advantage plans in Utah, Idaho, and Nevada received a 5 Star rating. What does a 5 star rating mean for you? Along with reliable customer service and focus on your health, SelectHealth can now offer the flexibility of an added special enrollment period.
As a Medicare beneficiary, you can evaluate your plan each year. SelectHealth’s 5-star rating offers you the freedom to switch to a SelectHealth Advantage plan any time until November 30, 2022. To learn more visit selecthealth.org/medicare.
SelectHealth recognizes the exceptional Medicare Advantage service provided to Utahns as another example of how Utah Gives Back.
Today’s Top Stories
- Provo Police looking for information about two cars in deadly hit-and-run
- Hazmat spill closes I-15 in Bluffdale
- WNBA star Brittney Griner released from Russian detention in prisoner swap for convicted arms dealer
- Downtown Ogden expansion project begins finalizing plans
- Sundance Film Festival is seeking volunteers for 2023 event
- Salt Lake County Sheriff’s Office being sued after former cadet reports abuse
- Vivint Smart Home acquired for $2.8 billion by NRG Energy
- How to deal with and overcome seasonal depression
- Snow expected to impact Wednesday evening commute
- Expert joins Inside Sources on women accessing homeless resources