Two-vehicle crash in Tooele sends two people to the hospital
TOOELE, Utah — Tooele City police are investigating a two-vehicle accident Wednesday afternoon that sent two people to the hospital.
The accident occurred on Emerald Road/Utah Avenue at about 4 p.m. Police say a Red Hyundai, driven by a 28-year-old female, was driving on Utah Avenue when a Black Charger, driven by a 23-year-old female, collided with the Hyundai.
The driver of the Black Charger was transported to an area hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. However, the driver of the Hyundai was trapped and had to be extracted out of the vehicle. She was airlifted to the University of Utah Medical Center in serious condition.
While the investigation is still ongoing, police did say that impaired driving was not a factor in the crash.
- One person killed in an auto-pedestrian accident in Tooele County
- Tooele County man is taken into custody after child porn investigation
Today’s Top Stories
- At Alpine school board meeting, Natalie Cline claims district allows porn in classrooms
- Utah Transit Authority closes Ballpark Station due to debris on tracks
- 21-year-old man sentenced for multiple sex crimes
- Automatic emergency braking should only be used as a last resort
- The Queen Center
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Are You Looking for an Inexpensive Family-Friendly Trip? Box Elder County Has You Covered…
- BYU engineering students put ‘world’s smallest Book of Mormon’ on 4 inch disc
- Controversial homecoming dress code ends in protest
- The peak of the Geminid meteor shower is tonight