Justice Clarence Thomas has been discharged from the hospital
Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas got discharged today according to a tweet by SCOTUSblog.
Justice Thomas has been hospitalized since Friday due to an infection after experiencing flu-like symptoms. He was treated with intravenous antibiotics at Sibley Memorial Hospital in Washington.
The court’s public information officer did not mention Thomas’ condition when he was released and declined to offer any more details on his stay in the hospital.
Justice Thomas is the longest-serving member of the U.S. Supreme Court, and did not participate in the oral arguments before the court on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
BREAKING: Clarence Thomas was discharged from the hospital today, the Supreme Court said. The court gave no further information.
— SCOTUSblog (@SCOTUSblog) March 25, 2022
Today’s Top Stories
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- When it’s this cold, keep your pipes from freezing. Here’s how.
- Monday morning’s cold temperatures nearly set new records
- Police investigating fatal auto-pedestrian crash in Salt Lake City
- Suspect still at large after double homicide in Taylorsville
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Cold weather causes late start for Logan City School District Wednesday
- South Jordan could see new housing development
- The road home is in need of donations and volunteers this winter
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement