Justice Clarence Thomas has been discharged from the hospital
Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas got discharged today according to a tweet by SCOTUSblog.
Justice Thomas has been hospitalized since Friday due to an infection after experiencing flu-like symptoms. He was treated with intravenous antibiotics at Sibley Memorial Hospital in Washington.
The court’s public information officer did not mention Thomas’ condition when he was released and declined to offer any more details on his stay in the hospital.
Justice Thomas is the longest-serving member of the U.S. Supreme Court, and did not participate in the oral arguments before the court on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
BREAKING: Clarence Thomas was discharged from the hospital today, the Supreme Court said. The court gave no further information.
— SCOTUSblog (@SCOTUSblog) March 25, 2022
Today’s Top Stories
- Evan McMullin sues super PAC, three Utah news stations for defamatory ad
- Gov. Cox appoints John Luthy to the Utah State Court of Appeals
- Father and son found dead inside West Jordan home
- Pedestrian killed on NB I-15 in Ogden, another in critical condition
- Judge dismisses lawsuit alleging OB-GYN sexually assaulted over 100 women
- Former Utah Royals owner and coach named in women’s soccer abuse investigation
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Three schools in Tooele went into lockdown Tuesday afternoon
- In narrow vote, Salt Lake County Council votes no on proposed gondola
- New scam in Duchesne County includes threat on life of a family member