South Weber City Hall break-in causes minor damages
SOUTH WEBER, Utah — The South Weber City Hall closed for foot traffic on Friday due to a break-in that occurred the previous night.
City employees reported the break-in as they were showing up to work Friday morning.
Stephanie Dinsmore with Davis County Sheriff’s Office said someone used a rock to break a window at the city hall causing roughly $1000 in damage.
Along with this, the intruder stole an undisclosed amount of “petty cash.”
At this time, there have been reports of only minor damages to the building.
This story is a developing story and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- ‘I guess we were meant to be there,’ says woman who saved driver from car fire
- Salt Lake City Police investigating shooting at Meadows Park
- No longer in the dark: Navajo Nation homes get electricity
- Deputies say evidence pointing to likely homicide in case of Dylan Rounds
- BYU moves summer classes online
- Val Verda moves closer to annexation into North Salt Lake
- 13 year old hospitalized after being run over in Bountiful
- Odd smell coming from North Salt Lake goes unidentified
- Opinion: Bring on the ban of menthol cigarettes
- FBI seeking information on whereabouts of serial bank robber