UDOT to close portions of I-15, Bangerter Highway this weekend
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) warns drivers to plan for major road closure on I-15 in Davis County and Bangerter Highway in Salt Lake County.
Northbound I-15 will be down to one lane for paving and a traffic shift beginning April 29, as early as 8 p.m. through May 1. Northbound I-15, from south of Parrish Lane in Centerville to the 200 West exit in Farmington, will have one lane closed. All lanes will reopen on May 2, at noon.
Bangerter Highway will close in both directions at SR-201, from April 29 at 8 p.m. through May 2, at 5 p.m. for pavement maintenance. It is important to note that all left turns from the interchange ramps will be closed.
Related Story: UDOT to launch a study on I-15 for future construction
Today’s Top Stories
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- CDC confirms five monkeypox cases in Utah
- Utah County attorney says he’s been wrongly accused of cannibalism
- Delta pilots picketing in Salt Lake City and across the country
- Supreme Court says Biden can end Trump-era ‘Remain in Mexico’ immigration policy
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- UDOT to open first new interchange as part of U.S. 89 project
- Party ban becomes permanent for Airbnb
- Jan. 6 panel calls surprise hearing to present new evidence
- Florida judge allows lawsuit filed by Gabby Petito’s parents against Brian…