UDOT to close portions of I-15, Bangerter Highway this weekend
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) warns drivers to plan for major road closure on I-15 in Davis County and Bangerter Highway in Salt Lake County.
Northbound I-15 will be down to one lane for paving and a traffic shift beginning April 29, as early as 8 p.m. through May 1. Northbound I-15, from south of Parrish Lane in Centerville to the 200 West exit in Farmington, will have one lane closed. All lanes will reopen on May 2, at noon.
Bangerter Highway will close in both directions at SR-201, from April 29 at 8 p.m. through May 2, at 5 p.m. for pavement maintenance. It is important to note that all left turns from the interchange ramps will be closed.
Related Story: UDOT to launch a study on I-15 for future construction
Today’s Top Stories
- Victim in fatal auto pedestrian crash was 11 years old, investigation continues
- Hidden cameras found in restrooms in U of U Student Life Center, suspect in custody
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Utah Air National Guard Airman dies during routine deployment
- Two people hurt in auto-pedestrian collision in Orem
- 18-year-old connected to Orem shooting turns himself in
- Man arrested in relation to Provo Towne Center Mall bomb threat
- Officer-involved shooting causes delays on I-15 in Davis County
- Utah’s Coordinated Action Plan for Water released this week