Separate accidents send two people to the hospital with serious injuries
KAYSVILLE, Utah — A pair of separate accidents Thursday sent two people to area hospitals.
According to the Utah Highway Patrol, a vehicle was traveling northbound on I-15 near the 200 North exit in Kaysville when it went off to the right side of the highway for an unknown reason.
The UHP says the vehicle traveled off shoulder for a distance before it hit an embankment. The vehicle also hit a pillar of the 200 North structure.
According to the UHP, the adult male driver was airlifted to an area hospital in serious condition. However, the injuries were not considered to be life-threatening, the UHP says.
The incident is under investigation.
Salt Lake Police responded to an auto-pedestrian collision Thursday morning.
The incident happened at 180 West 1300 South. Police say the individual crossing at 1300 South was not in a crosswalk.
The victim suffered serious injuries and was transported to an area hospital, according to police.
The driver remained on scene and was cooperative with police.
Today’s Top Stories
- Father of girl who died in Kaysville parade is thankful for those who helped
- GoFundMe started to remember 8-year-old girl who died in Kaysville parade
- Those who practice intermittent fasting less likely to have severe COVID complications,…
- Family of Zane James speaks out after settlement reached with Cottonwood Heights
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- Could a gas strike work? One expert doubts it
- The Great Salt Lake water level reaches a historic low as Utah continues to face extreme drought
- Police: Parade shooting suspect contemplated 2nd shooting
- Anonymous donor offers $50K to help find missing South Salt Lake man
- Dog dies after being left in hot car for more than an hour