Jack Harlow to stop in Salt Lake City on upcoming tour
SALT LAKE CITY – Jack Harlow’s “Come Home The Kids Miss You” tour will stop in Utah on September 27. He will perform at the Maverik Center with special guest ‘City Girls’.
Harlow, the 3-time Grammy nominated Kentucky rapper, performed at The Depot in November, 2021. That was his first studio album tour performance in Utah. The upcoming tour will bring a second show to his Utah fans.
Harlow’s first ever solo #1 single, “First Class”, was added to the new album. The song, which features a sample pulled from Fergie’s “Glamorous”, took the music world by storm.
The pre-sale will start Wednesday, May 11 at 10 a.m. General on-sale will begin Friday, May 13 at 10 a.m. Tickets and additional information available at https://www.jackharlow.us/tour.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah company with ties to polygamous group cited for violating child labor laws
- Arrest made after fatal Logan Canyon crash
- Additional sex charges filed against Utah businessman; more victims possible
- Meteorologist says only a couple more weeks of snow and rain
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts
- Hear it Firsthand: 6 Students Share Their Executive MBA Experience at BYU’s Marriott School…
- Jury finds Paltrow not liable in ski collision trial
- The search for the caller behind Utah’s 13 school hoaxes
- Utah drought conditions see “significant” improvement
- AEGIX Aim: Could this app be helpful during a school shooting?