Jack Harlow to stop in Salt Lake City on upcoming tour
SALT LAKE CITY – Jack Harlow’s “Come Home The Kids Miss You” tour will stop in Utah on September 27. He will perform at the Maverik Center with special guest ‘City Girls’.
Harlow, the 3-time Grammy nominated Kentucky rapper, performed at The Depot in November, 2021. That was his first studio album tour performance in Utah. The upcoming tour will bring a second show to his Utah fans.
Harlow’s first ever solo #1 single, “First Class”, was added to the new album. The song, which features a sample pulled from Fergie’s “Glamorous”, took the music world by storm.
The pre-sale will start Wednesday, May 11 at 10 a.m. General on-sale will begin Friday, May 13 at 10 a.m. Tickets and additional information available at https://www.jackharlow.us/tour.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man dies during performance at Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions
- Update: Vehicle crashes into Famous Footwear, leaving four injured
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong
- One person dead in three-vehicle crash in southern Utah
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song
- State of Utah files lawsuit against pharmaceutical retailers
- Shooting on TRAX platform leaves one dead, one injured
- Fireworks and some open flames are now banned in Park City