Big delays on FrontRunner from Roy to Clearfield after train versus person accident
ROY, Utah — Utah Transit Authority is warning of major delays after a person versus FrontRunner train accident in Roy this morning.
This is currently affecting the southbound trains from Woods Cross and northbound trains from Roy.
There is a bus bridge in place between Clearfield and Roy.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Cottonwood High School wins football game in bizarre fashion
- September was the hottest month in Salt Lake City and it wasn’t close
- What differentiates BYU’s MBA program from other MBA programs
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
- Day 1 in ‘landmark case’ for animal rights
- DWR officials taking steps to protect California condors
- Man in possession of fentanyl pills, heroin arrested at SLC airport