Kearns stabbing leaves one dead, two in custody
KEARNS, Utah – At around 3 a.m. near 4550 W 4525 S in Kearns, police responded to reports of a stabbing.
An altercation between neighbors escalated to a stabbing. The victim was a 20-year-old male who died on the scene.
The other two individuals involved in the incident are in police custody.
Today’s Top Stories
- GoFundMe started to remember 8-year-old girl who died in Kaysville parade
- The Great Salt Lake water level reaches a historic low as Utah continues to face extreme drought
- Anonymous donor offers $50K to help find missing South Salt Lake man
- Father of girl who died in Kaysville parade is thankful for those who helped
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- Highland Park parade shooting suspect charged with 7 counts of murder, state’s attorney says
- Early morning crash on I-15 kills motorcyclist
- Police: Gunman fired more than 70 rounds at July 4 parade, 7 dead
- Spanish Fork house catches fire after fireworks not properly extinguished
- Highland Drive open after closing for hours due to fatal crash involving Coke truck