Listen to Utah’s 4th Congressional District debate
SALT LAKE CITY — Utah’s June primary election is 27 days away, and voters in Utah’s 4th Congressional District will have a choice between Rep. Burgess Owens and his Republican challenger, Jake Hunsaker.
KSL NewsRadio is airing a debate between the candidates in that race on Wednesday, June 1, 2022. Rep. Owens will not attend the debate sponsored by the Utah Debate Commission.
On May 28, 2022, the Utah County Republican Party provided this statement regarding Rep. Owens’ decision not to attend this debate:
“It’s my understanding that the Debate Commission scheduled the CD4 debate without communicating with the candidates and it fell on a night that didn’t work for Representative Owens as he will be in DC. As far as other debate proposals, it’s up to each candidate and their team to decide what campaign opportunities provide value and I’m confident that Representative Owens will make the decision that he feels is best.” Skyler Beltran, Chairman Utah County Republican Party.
As well as the stream you see on this page, KSL NewsRadio will also air the debate live.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- After a cold November, Utah prepares for another storm
- Avalanche at Snowbird caused by skier, no injuries
- ‘Sketched out’ University of Idaho students return to campus from break with…
- Lehi building placed on false lockdown after report of unconcealed gun
- BYU students win international award for video game
- Bingham High students build intricate gingerbread cathedral
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?