Listen to Utah’s 4th Congressional District debate
SALT LAKE CITY — Utah’s June primary election is 27 days away, and voters in Utah’s 4th Congressional District will have a choice between Rep. Burgess Owens and his Republican challenger, Jake Hunsaker.
KSL NewsRadio is airing a debate between the candidates in that race on Wednesday, June 1, 2022. Rep. Owens will not attend the debate sponsored by the Utah Debate Commission.
On May 28, 2022, the Utah County Republican Party provided this statement regarding Rep. Owens’ decision not to attend this debate:
“It’s my understanding that the Debate Commission scheduled the CD4 debate without communicating with the candidates and it fell on a night that didn’t work for Representative Owens as he will be in DC. As far as other debate proposals, it’s up to each candidate and their team to decide what campaign opportunities provide value and I’m confident that Representative Owens will make the decision that he feels is best.” Skyler Beltran, Chairman Utah County Republican Party.
As well as the stream you see on this page, KSL NewsRadio will also air the debate live.
Today’s Top Stories
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Utah’s GOP Congressmen defeat primary challengers
- Breyer makes it official: He’s leaving the Supreme Court on Thursday at noon
- SLCPD shuts down area near 700 East following fight at yoga studio
- Remaining deer, elk permits can be purchased in July
- Sen. Mike Lee fends off 2 opponents to win Utah GOP primary
- Bountiful woman arrested after allegedly stealing $6,000 from patient
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake