How to watch/listen to the GOP Primary debate in Utah’s senate race
SALT LAKE CITY — On Thursday, June 2, two of the three Republicans running for the U.S. Senate in the Utah GOP Primary will discuss the issues in a debate sponsored by the Utah Debate Commission.
Sen. Lee declined to participate in the Utah Debate Commission activity after the Utah Republican Party discouraged candidates from participating in the group’s debates. The party said that sponsoring its own debate would better serve the candidates.
How to listen
KSL NewsRadio will broadcast the debate live. Listen on the radio, stream the station or download the app here, or watch the debate on YouTube right here.
- Utah Republican Party plans to hold its own debates, Senator Mike Lee will be there
- Utah Democrats will back an independent Evan McMullin, John Curtis facing primary challenger
- Third-party conservative Evan McMullin challenges Utah Sen. Mike Lee
Today’s Top Stories
- Salt Lake County Sheriff’s Office being sued after former cadet reports abuse
- Provo Police looking for information about two cars in deadly hit-and-run
- UDOT wants public comments for proposed Orem expansion
- Snow expected to impact Wednesday evening commute
- Vivint Smart Home acquired for $2.8 billion by NRG Energy
- Woman charged in February fatal car crash in West Valley City
- Increased shoplifting puts pressure on retailers and raises prices
- Tax increase in Salt Lake County for the library system
- Three toys recalled in U.S. for excessive lead paint
- New VA food pantry aims to curb food insecurity among veterans