POLITICS + GOVERNMENT
How to watch/listen to the GOP Primary debate in Utah’s senate race
SALT LAKE CITY — On Thursday, June 2, two of the three Republicans running for the U.S. Senate in the Utah GOP Primary will discuss the issues in a debate sponsored by the Utah Debate Commission.
The debate between Becky Edwards and Ally Isom will begin at 6 p.m. It is the second debate in as many days for the candidates, who, along with Sen. Mike Lee, debated on Wednesday, June 1.
Sen. Lee declined to participate in the Utah Debate Commission activity after the Utah Republican Party discouraged candidates from participating in the group’s debates. The party said that sponsoring its own debate would better serve the candidates.
How to listen
KSL NewsRadio will broadcast the debate live. Listen on the radio, stream the station or download the app here, or watch the debate on YouTube right here.
- Utah Republican Party plans to hold its own debates, Senator Mike Lee will be there
- Utah Democrats will back an independent Evan McMullin, John Curtis facing primary challenger
- Third-party conservative Evan McMullin challenges Utah Sen. Mike Lee
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Murray doctor charged with sexual exploitation of a minor
- The Salt Lake Temple renovation has a new completion date
- KSL EXCLUSIVE: “It’s been a punch to the gut,” Woods Cross mom of boy…
- Woods Cross man charged for allegedly secretly recording others in bathroom
- Mother tells of her escape from addiction and being homeless
- Median price of a home declines for first time in a decade, what it means for Utah
- Should the Bible be banned from school libraries?
- Gwyneth Paltrow ski collision trial in Utah enters third day
- Gwyneth Paltrow ski crash trial begins in Park City, lawyer calls it “B.S.”
- Man arrested for suspicion of arson in Orem house fire