Thunderstorm Warning issued northeast of Salt Lake
Jun 19, 2022, 4:18 PM
DAVIS AND WEBER COUNTY, Utah – The National Weather Service put out a Thunderstorm Warning northeast of the Great Salt Lake. Cities affected include Ogden, North Haven, Penrose, Tremonton and Perry.
The storm supposedly has winds upwards of 70 MPH. There is also the possibility of hail, up to the size of a penny.
Severe Thunderstorm Warning including Ogden UT, South Ogden UT and West Haven UT until 4:00 PM MDT. This storm will contain wind gusts to 70 MPH! pic.twitter.com/7VhvkleqFA
— NWS Salt Lake City (@NWSSaltLakeCity) June 19, 2022
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Arrest made after fatal Logan Canyon crash
- Additional sex charges filed against Utah businessman; more victims possible
- Lawyer: Trump indicted; 1st ex-president charged with crime
- Utah company with ties to polygamous group cited for violating child labor laws
- Multiple Utah schools received fake reports of school shooting, officials say
- Jury finds Paltrow not liable in ski collision trial
- Utah drought conditions see “significant” improvement
- Nine soldiers killed after Army helicopters crash in Kentucky
- The search for the caller behind Utah’s 13 school hoaxes
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts