Update: Child missing in Salt Lake City has been found
UPDATE: SLCPD has located Dieudonne LeJoto who was reported missing Sunday night.
Our previous coverage:
SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake City Police Department is seeking help locating a missing child.
The 11-year-old, Dieudonne LeJoto was last seen wearing a green shirt and black shorts in the area of 1450 South West Temple St. He is approximately 5’02” tall and weighs about 92 pounds.
LeJoto was reportedly last seen just after 11 p.m. on Sunday. Contact the SLCPD with any information.
We need your help locating 11-year-old Dieudonne LeJoto who was last seen in the area of 1450 South West Temple Street wearing a green shirt and black shorts. #slc #slcpd #saltlakecity pic.twitter.com/eElNfshIdV
— Salt Lake City Police (@slcpd) June 20, 2022
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Vivint Smart Home acquired for $2.8 billion by NRG Energy
- UDOT wants public comments for proposed Orem expansion
- Three toys recalled in U.S. for excessive lead paint
- Student loan forgiveness resolution on hold until 2023
- A 4-day workweek is working for Provo government
- Trump Organization convicted in executive tax dodge scheme
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- Suspected criminals on Zillow listing Utah homes for sale without homeowners’ knowledge
- Lawsuit against Arches National Park after incident resulting in the death of a woman
- Democratic Sen. Warnock wins Georgia runoff against Walker