Auto-pedestrian accident leaves one dead
Jul 11, 2022, 6:47 AM | Updated: 7:44 am
SALT LAKE CITY — A 46-year-old man has died after an auto-pedestrian crash in Salt Lake County. The accident happened early Monday morning southbound on Redwood Road.
According to the Saratoga Springs Police Department, the crash happened just north of Camp Williams Avenue around 4:15 a.m. Southbound lanes on Redwood going into Utah County are closed while police investigate the cause of the accident.
Officials have not released the identity of the victim at this time.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Two people dead in Taylorsville after shooting
- Washington County authorities investigating shooting of seven cows
- Unified Police looking for missing teen from Holladay
- Utah Little League player, after fall from bunk bed, is making progress
- Utah middle school bans phones from entire school day
- Church announces names of 2 future temples; another temple rededicated
- Victim of fatal accident identified, SR 190 reopens in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- UPDATE: Meteor potentially causes boom that rattles Salt Lake Valley
- Three arrested for obstruction of justice in WinCo murder case
- Utah judge cancels hearing on trans athlete ruling in favor of written opinion