Paramore coming to Utah this fall
SALT LAKE CITY — Paramore announced Friday that they will have a string of special performances across North America this fall, including one in Utah at The Great Saltair.
Live Nation, the company producing the tour, said the performances would be the band’s first outing since 2018.
“These select shows offer fans a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see Paramore in a range of intimate venues,” said Live Nation in a press release.
Paramore’s performances kick off in Bakersfield, Calif. in October and end in St. Augustine, Fla. in November.
The band will perform at the Great Saltair on October 4, 2022. The venue is located at 12408 W Saltair Dr, Magna, Utah.
Live Nation said fans can register for presale using Ticketmaster’s Verified Fan platform in order to buy tickets ahead of the general public sale.
Fans wanting to use the presale option should register by 9:00 p.m. MDT on July 17 here. Presale tickets will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis from July 20 through July 21.
Tickets will be available for purchase to the general public on July 22 at 10 a.m. MDT here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- Bill would allow individuals to become teachers without a bachelor’s degree
- Check your pantry, a Conagra canned meat recall may affect you
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- Credit union will pay for larger dog adoptions this weekend
- Court says gun law targeting domestic violence suspects is unconstitutional
- As two federal pandemic emergency-assistance programs near an end, Cox has solutions
- A Utah lawmaker and her sister at odds: Should rape victims need to contact police before…
- Utah mom shares grocery budgeting tips