ARTS + ENTERTAINMENT
Paramore coming to Utah this fall
Jul 15, 2022, 10:30 AM
(Photo by Amy Harris/Invision/AP)
SALT LAKE CITY — Paramore announced Friday that they will have a string of special performances across North America this fall, including one in Utah at The Great Saltair.
Live Nation, the company producing the tour, said the performances would be the band’s first outing since 2018.
“These select shows offer fans a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see Paramore in a range of intimate venues,” said Live Nation in a press release.
Paramore’s performances kick off in Bakersfield, Calif. in October and end in St. Augustine, Fla. in November.
The band will perform at the Great Saltair on October 4, 2022. The venue is located at 12408 W Saltair Dr, Magna, Utah.
Live Nation said fans can register for presale using Ticketmaster’s Verified Fan platform in order to buy tickets ahead of the general public sale.
Fans wanting to use the presale option should register by 9:00 p.m. MDT on July 17 here. Presale tickets will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis from July 20 through July 21.
Tickets will be available for purchase to the general public on July 22 at 10 a.m. MDT here.
The Great Salt Lake Fringe Festival is coming back to Salt Lake City
Kendrick Lamar, Carrie Underwood, Gorillaz all coming to Utah
Lizzo to perform in Vivint Arena
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Video: Sugar House man notices sinkhole of “unknown depth” in front yard, at a…
- How To Plan a Business Retreat in Bear Lake This Spring
- #BACONTOPAYSON: Payson High students pushing to get Kevin Bacon to prom
- Would you take a new rail line from SLC to Las Vegas, Boise or LA?
- Man killed in West Valley crash was visiting elderly neighbor
- Why are hikers dying in Buckskin Gulch?
- Lake Powell bounces back from record-low water levels
- Domestic violence suspect flees on bike, later arrested by Salt Lake police
- Popular trail bridge at Zion National Park closes
- Tackling the loneliness epidemic