Four more arrests made in death of Lindon teenager
In a statement, Lindon Police Chief Mike Brower said all of the people arrested are between the ages of 16 and 17 years old. The first arrest was of a 16-year-old male.
Brower said all five “were involved in the circumstances surrounding the death of the victim.”
Police will not release the identities or the specific charges of those arrested due to their ages.
The investigation remains active, but Lindon Police said those directly involved with the case has been arrested.
Police believe the 16-year-old’s death occurred during an altercation near the area of Lindon View Park/Murdock Trailhead.
Today’s Top Stories
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Ogden man in jail after allegedly shaking 8-week-old baby
- Breaking: Teen missing from Layton found safe in Salt Lake City
- 200-year-old tree explodes in Portland due to heat wave
- UTA releases video of the moments before woman was hit by FrontRunner
- Layton Police say search continues for teenager missing from treatment center
- Number of visitors to Arches National Park is on the decline
- Refinery flares are normal says Utah Department of Environmental Quality
- Woman dies after being struck by FrontRunner in Salt Lake City
- Code enforcement officer killed in WVC