Crash on Trapper’s Loop claims the life of a motorcyclist
MORGAN, COUNTY, Utah — A motorcyclist died following a crash on Trapper’s Loop Thursday afternoon in Morgan County.
According to the Utah Highway Patrol, the incident happened near milepost 6 at 3:30 p.m. The UHP says the motorcyclist was traveling southbound and was unable to stay in the lane of traffic and left the highway. Subsequently, the motorcyclist was thrown from the vehicle.
The UHP says the motorcyclists suffered several injuries and was transported by helicopter to a hospital. However, the UHP says the victim, who has been identified as a male, passed away from his injuries at the hospital.
The UHP says speed was likely factor in the crash. The identity of the victim has not been released.
- Woman killed in motorcycle crash in southern Utah
- Two people killed in a motorcycle crash in Washington County
Today’s Top Stories
- UPDATE: Meteor potentially causes boom that rattles Salt Lake Valley
- UPDATE: Family of missing Stanton Porter releases statement regarding his death
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Three people charged after staged kidnapping for YouTube video, police say
- Some Capitol rioters try to profit from their Jan. 6 crimes
- American Fork Police take Walmart shooting suspect into custody
- Woman warns of being followed at local store, police say you should report it
- EB off ramp at 3300 S, I-15 closed after a car hit a pedestrian
- Some Utah areas see slight drop in drought levels
- One dead in early Saturday crash on I-80