Crash on Trapper’s Loop claims the life of a motorcyclist
MORGAN, COUNTY, Utah — A motorcyclist died following a crash on Trapper’s Loop Thursday afternoon in Morgan County.
According to the Utah Highway Patrol, the incident happened near milepost 6 at 3:30 p.m. The UHP says the motorcyclist was traveling southbound and was unable to stay in the lane of traffic and left the highway. Subsequently, the motorcyclist was thrown from the vehicle.
The UHP says the motorcyclists suffered several injuries and was transported by helicopter to a hospital. However, the UHP says the victim, who has been identified as a male, passed away from his injuries at the hospital.
The UHP says speed was likely factor in the crash. The identity of the victim has not been released.
- Woman killed in motorcycle crash in southern Utah
- Two people killed in a motorcycle crash in Washington County
Today’s Top Stories
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- SLC restaurant “Manoli’s” nominated for James Beard Award
- Utah leading a lawsuit against new ESG rule affecting 401(k) plans
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Jordan High student killed in Sandy crosswalk by school bus
- Three vehicle crash in Sanpete County leaves one dead
- Two Republicans voted against bill banning transgender-related surgery, here’s why
- Engineer who refused to approve Challenger launch dies in Ogden
- More protests today after release of video depicting the deadly police beating of Tyre Nichols
- Utah Senate passes transgender-related surgery ban for minors