CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
Crash on Trapper’s Loop claims the life of a motorcyclist
Aug 4, 2022, 9:30 PM | Updated: Dec 29, 2022, 11:28 am
(Utah Highway Patrol)
MORGAN, COUNTY, Utah — A motorcyclist died following a crash on Trapper’s Loop Thursday afternoon in Morgan County.
According to the Utah Highway Patrol, the incident happened near milepost 6 at 3:30 p.m. The UHP says the motorcyclist was traveling southbound and was unable to stay in the lane of traffic and left the highway. Subsequently, the motorcyclist was thrown from the vehicle.
The UHP says the motorcyclists suffered several injuries and was transported by helicopter to a hospital. However, the UHP says the victim, who has been identified as a male, passed away from his injuries at the hospital.
The UHP says speed was likely factor in the crash. The identity of the victim has not been released.
- Woman killed in motorcycle crash in southern Utah
- Two people killed in a motorcycle crash in Washington County
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Woman barricades herself inside West Jordan home, then arrested
- Congressman Chris Stewart announces resignation
- U of U Health, Regence insurance warn they may not reach a contract
- Becky Edwards announces her intent to run to represent Utah’s 2nd Congressional District
- Adult filmmakers ask judge to delay Utah law requiring porn sites verify user ages
- Pilot crashes small plane in southern Utah after buying it from Nevada, officials say
- Sen. Lee says he will vote no on debt ceiling agreement
- Some rivers exit flood stage as spring runoff draws closer to an end
- Record Utah winter makes up for years-long water shortfall
- Drought Tolerant Perennials for Utah