Utah Highway Patrol responds to head-on crash on U.S Highway 6
SPANISH FORK, Utah — Both directions of traffic on U.S Highway 6 were closed for a time Friday due to a head-on collision near milepost 206.
According to Trooper Mike Alexander, of the Utah Highway Patrol, a vehicle was traveling westbound with several individuals inside. The vehicle rolled and crashed head-on into another vehicle just a little before 4 p.m.
Alexander was unsure of the conditions of those individuals involved in the crash. However, an air helicopter was called to the scene.
— Michele Rowe (@KSLMichele) August 5, 2022
The highway has since reopened. No other information was provided.
- Utah Highway Patrol responds to serious vehicle crashes on I-70 and I-80
- Pioneer Day holiday weekend was a busy one for Utah Highway Patrol
Today’s Top Stories
- UPDATE: Meteor potentially causes boom that rattles Salt Lake Valley
- UPDATE: Family of missing Stanton Porter releases statement regarding his death
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Three people charged after staged kidnapping for YouTube video, police say
- Some Capitol rioters try to profit from their Jan. 6 crimes
- American Fork Police take Walmart shooting suspect into custody
- Woman warns of being followed at local store, police say you should report it
- EB off ramp at 3300 S, I-15 closed after a car hit a pedestrian
- Some Utah areas see slight drop in drought levels
- Children among dozens killed in Egypt church fire