EB off ramp at 3300 S, I-15 closed after a car hit a pedestrian
SOUTH SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — A man is in critical condition after being hit by a car near 325 W. and 3400 S. in South Salt Lake this evening. He has been taken to the hospital.
South Salt Lake Police say they have had to close the 3300 S. off-ramp from I-15 going eastbound, and the road itself is down to one lane between the freeway and 300 W. UDOT reports this area will remain closed for the next few hours.
Avoiding the area and taking an alternate route is recommended.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Weather causing delayed starts for several schools across Utah
- Frigid temperatures delaying some school start times
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Five Common Causes of Cervical Cancer – and What You Can Do to Lower Your Risk
- Man suspected of kidnapping and beating a woman in Oregon may be using dating apps to evade police
- Jordan High student killed in Sandy crosswalk by school bus
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Trump says he’s ‘more angry’ and ‘more committed’ to White…
- Schools, commute delayed by early morning lake effect snow
- Three vehicle crash in Sanpete County leaves one dead