Power outage impacting much of Magna and West Valley City
SALT LAKE CITY UTAH —
This morning, around 5:10 a.m., Rocky Mountain Power (RMP) was made aware of power outages in West Valley and Magna due to an emergency repair at the substation.
Updated at 6:30 AM – Power has been restored to all customers at 6:06 am. The cause was due to an emergency repair at the substation. If your power is still off after resetting your main breaker, text OUT to 759677 or visit https://t.co/5KJ7zd0MQ1
— Rocky Mountain Power UT (@RMP_Utah) August 16, 2022
RMP said at least 2,683 customers have been affected. Just an hour later the power has been restored to all consumers.
Stay updated with power outages in your area through RMP’s website.
Today’s Top Stories
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Jordan High student killed in Sandy crosswalk by school bus
- Three vehicle crash in Sanpete County leaves one dead
- Utah leading a lawsuit against new ESG rule affecting 401(k) plans
- SLC restaurant “Manoli’s” nominated for James Beard Award
- Two Republicans voted against bill banning transgender-related surgery, here’s why
- Engineer who refused to approve Challenger launch dies in Ogden
- Utah Senate passes transgender-related surgery ban for minors
- Trump says he’s ‘more angry’ and ‘more committed’ to White…