UPDATE: Missing run away teens from Three Points Center found
SALT LAKE CITY — UPDATE: Corie Lessard was found safely along with the 15-year-old male accompanying their escape from Three Points Center.
According to family member Kristin Tucker, a reader of the original story posted on our website recognized the teen and assisted in her search.
Also, Tucker says both teens have no injuries and are in good condition.
Aug. 22, 2022, at 4:04 p.m.
The Washington County Sheriff’s Office confirmed that 14-year-old Corie Lessard is missing. She was last seen at Three Point’s Center in Hurricane, Utah on August 21, 2022.
Lessard stands around 5 feet and 4 inches tall, around 120 lbs, and is originally from San Deigo.
Witnesses last saw Lessard walking towards Washington City with no shoes on. Furthermore, she was last seen walking with a 6-foot, black-haired, 15-year-old male who also ran away from the center.
The Washington County Sherriff’s Department asks the public to call with any information at 435-656-5730.
This story is developing and will be updated.
- Search continues in areas of the Virgin River, south of Zion, for missing hiker
- Unified Police looking for missing teen from Holladay
- Police activate endangered missing advisory for 18-month-old boy
Today’s Top Stories
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Jordan High student killed in Sandy crosswalk by school bus
- Two Republicans voted against bill banning transgender-related surgery, here’s why
- Utah Senate passes transgender-related surgery ban for minors
- Utah leading a lawsuit against new ESG rule affecting 401(k) plans
- SLC restaurant “Manoli’s” nominated for James Beard Award
- Three vehicle crash in Sanpete County leaves one dead
- Utah safety officials, NAACP, react to death of Tyre Nichols
- Salt Lake City traffic stop leads to drug bust, illegal gun recovered