One injured after altercation leads to stabbing
Aug 27, 2022, 3:00 PM | Updated: Dec 29, 2022, 11:28 am
(Photo courtesy of SLCPD)
SALT LAKE CITY – A disturbance near the intersection of State Street and East Bryan Avenue escalated to a stabbing.
Only one was injured with non-life threatening injuries. The victim drove himself to the hospital after the incident.
Police suspect the altercation was caused by a neighbor dispute. An investigation is ongoing, but the scene has mostly broke down.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
- Suspect in Pioneer Park stabbing is taken into custody
- West Jordan stabbing leaves one in critical condition
Man in critical condition after being stabbed by 15-year-old brother in Salt Lake City, police say
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Arrest made after fatal Logan Canyon crash
- Additional sex charges filed against Utah businessman; more victims possible
- Multiple Utah schools received fake reports of school shooting, officials say
- Nine soldiers killed after Army helicopters crash in Kentucky
- Former Unified police chief discusses how police respond to copycat situations
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts
- Ogden High School community reacts to active shooter hoax
- Alpine School District exploring potential closure of 5 elementary schools
- Where to get your free sandbags to help mitigate flooding
- Utah’s online marriage licensing gets attention all over the world