One injured after altercation leads to stabbing
SALT LAKE CITY – A disturbance near the intersection of State Street and East Bryan Avenue escalated to a stabbing.
Only one was injured with non-life threatening injuries. The victim drove himself to the hospital after the incident.
Police suspect the altercation was caused by a neighbor dispute. An investigation is ongoing, but the scene has mostly broke down.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Be Ready Utah: What you need in your emergency winter car kit
- Genealogy research now tax deductible for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Church announces locations for six previously announced temples
- Senate passes bill to protect same-sex and interracial marriage in landmark vote
- Oath Keepers boss guilty of seditious conspiracy in 1/6 case
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Vail Resorts facing million dollar lawsuit after a Utah bowling alley incident
- Bingham High students build intricate gingerbread cathedral
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]