Salt Lake County now offering updated COVID booster
Sep 2, 2022, 10:01 AM | Updated: 10:06 am
(Mengshin Lin/Deseret News)
SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake County Health Department announced it now has appointments for the updated COVID-19 booster shots available.
The news comes after the CDC recommended the updated boosters for anyone ages 12 and up.
The health department said the appointments would be available at Salt Lake County Health Department clinics.
The appointments will start on Tuesday, Sept. 6.
Anyone wanting to make an appointment can do so at the health department’s website, or by calling 385-468-7468.
Utah saw a decline in life expectancy during first year of COVID-19
Utah Department of Corrections working on fixing issues with medical record system
The FDA will implement new rule for hearing aids
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces site of North Carolina Temple
- KSL’s Doug Wright to host final movie show program, continues with long-time host Andy…
- The streaming shift from BYUtv to ESPN
- Candidates starting to line up as potential replacement for Rep. Stewart
- SLCPD: One person in custody following fatal stabbing
- Avalanche clean up underway in Little Cottonwood Canyon after “major” Utah winter
- Davis schools remove Bible from certain school shelves
- China’s soured milk and its impact on Utah’s dairy farmers
- Here’s how Utah’s 4 congressmen voted on the debt ceiling bill
- SLC Ballpark ‘Next Design’ competition winners announced