Salt Lake County now offering updated COVID booster
SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake County Health Department announced it now has appointments for the updated COVID-19 booster shots available.
The news comes after the CDC recommended the updated boosters for anyone ages 12 and up.
The health department said the appointments would be available at Salt Lake County Health Department clinics.
The appointments will start on Tuesday, Sept. 6.
Anyone wanting to make an appointment can do so at the health department’s website, or by calling 385-468-7468.
Today’s Top Stories
- Bill would allow individuals to become teachers without a bachelor’s degree
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- One person killed in wrong-way head-on collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- SLCPD arrest two people in connection to a Wednesday shooting
- US added a strong 517,000 jobs in January despite Fed hikes
- Utah mom shares grocery budgeting tips
- Bill would require buildings to post signs for events meant for adults
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- Fake nursing diploma scheme in Florida; 25 arrested
- Utah senator joins other senators in support of concealed-carry reciprocity