Salt Lake County now offering updated COVID booster
SALT LAKE CITY — The Salt Lake County Health Department announced it now has appointments for the updated COVID-19 booster shots available.
The news comes after the CDC recommended the updated boosters for anyone ages 12 and up.
The health department said the appointments would be available at Salt Lake County Health Department clinics.
The appointments will start on Tuesday, Sept. 6.
Anyone wanting to make an appointment can do so at the health department’s website, or by calling 385-468-7468.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man in custody after hours of negotiation in Orem home
- Chance of thunderstorms Thursday could affect BYU game
- Hurricane Ian weakens to Category 3 after making landfall in Florida, but officials warn the…
- Researchers using dirty diapers to develop new autism test
- American Leadership Academy responds to homecoming incident
- Former KSL NewsRadio talk show host in the path of Hurricane Ian
- Controversial homecoming dress code ends in protest
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Federal, state authorities warn of return of missed jury duty, outstanding warrant scam
- At Alpine school board meeting, Natalie Cline claims district allows porn in classrooms