Hiker falls 60 feet at Lake Catherine
SALT LAKE CITY — The Unified Police Department confirmed a male hiker fell 60 feet at Lake Catherine State Park and a search and rescue is underway. Arlan Bennett with Unified PD says the full extent of the hiker’s injuries is unknown at this time.
However, Bennett says the hiker has at least one broken bone.
This story will be updated as more information is received.
Today’s Top Stories
- Father and son found dead inside West Jordan home
- Pedestrian killed on NB I-15 in Ogden, another in critical condition
- Evan McMullin sues super PAC, three Utah news stations for defamatory ad
- Judge dismisses lawsuit alleging OB-GYN sexually assaulted over 100 women
- What differentiates BYU’s MBA program from other MBA programs
- Intermountain Healthcare and Zipline launch drone delivery service
- Letters from death row: The writing campaign of Doug Lovell
- Gov. Cox appoints John Luthy to the Utah State Court of Appeals
- Former Utah Royals owner and coach named in women’s soccer abuse investigation
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces