Salt Lake Bees Davis Daniel named Pitcher of the week
SALT LAKE CITY — Salt Lake Bees pitcher Davis Daniel was named Pacific Coast League Pitcher of the Week by Minor League Baseball. In a press release from the Bees, it says he is the third Bees pitcher to get the award.
Daniel joins his fellow starters Cesar Valdez and Jhonathan Diaz in receiving the pitcher of the week award.
Upcoming this week, the Bees start a six-game homestand at Smith’s Ballpark against the Reno Aces tomorrow.
“Highlights during the homestand include Smith’s Family Night on Tuesday and post game fireworks on Friday night.,” said the press release.
Davis Daniel’s background
Daniel played baseball at Auburn University. Currently, he is in his second year with the Salt Lake Bees and fourth year with the Angels organization.
Today’s Top Stories
- Hurricane Ian weakens to Category 3 after making landfall in Florida, but officials warn the…
- Severe thunderstorm warning issued for Davis and Weber counties
- UTA makes service reductions following staffing shortages
- Former KSL NewsRadio talk show host in the path of Hurricane Ian
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Researchers using dirty diapers to develop new autism test
- Controversial homecoming dress code ends in protest
- Hurricane days were like snow days
- So. Salt Lake Police identify victim in officer-involved shooting
- Coronavirus Prevention