Investigation underway after shooting in Roy
ROY, Utah – An altercation at a party led to shots fired at around 11 p.m. in the area of 5400 S 1950 W in Roy.
Dispatchers were told that multiple shots were fired. Officers found 7 shell casings at the scene.
According to Sgt. Josh Taylor with the Roy City Police Department, a fight led to the shots being fired.
There were no victims at the scene. Officers also report that they found no damage to any vehicles or property near the scene.
People at the scene began to disperse when officers arrived. Witness accounts were conflicting according to police.
According to Sgt. Taylor, police received some information and will be conducting an investigation.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man in custody after hours of negotiation in Orem home
- Chance of thunderstorms Thursday could affect BYU game
- Hurricane Ian weakens to Category 3 after making landfall in Florida, but officials warn the…
- Researchers using dirty diapers to develop new autism test
- American Leadership Academy responds to homecoming incident
- Former KSL NewsRadio talk show host in the path of Hurricane Ian
- Controversial homecoming dress code ends in protest
- Federal, state authorities warn of return of missed jury duty, outstanding warrant scam
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Severe thunderstorm warning issued for Davis and Weber counties