Wings and Wheels Festival coming to Spanish Fork
SPANISH FORK, Utah — The Wings and Wheels Festival will bring ATV, car and aircraft demonstrations to Spanish Fork this weekend.
The all-day festival is on Saturday at the Spanish Fork Airport at 2050 N. 300 W. in Spanish Fork, Utah. It starts at 8:00 a.m. and goes until 7 p.m.
Tickets can be purchased online on Spanish Fork City’s ticketing site.
The event, subtitled “Utah’s Festival of Speed,” will feature displays on both the ground and sky. Some of the featured shows at the festival include car races, aircraft displays and skydivers.
In a Facebook post on Friday, the city of Spanish Fork advised locals not to be alarmed by any explosions or smoke coming from the airport on Saturday. The city said it’s all part of pyrotechnics planned for the festival.
Food trucks and live music will be available to festival-goers on Saturday.
Attendees can also go on a helicopter ride for an additional fee.
A full list of festival activities can be found on Spanish Fork’s Wings and Wheels webpage.
- Utah haunted house named top US venue to get spooked
- The first day of fall is here, what will the rest of the year look like in Utah?
- Westminster College to change name to Westminster University in 2023
Today’s Top Stories
- Weather causing delayed starts for several schools across Utah
- When it’s this cold, keep your pipes from freezing. Here’s how.
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Head on collision reported, State Route 73 closure
- Crash in Uintah County claims the life of a 19-year-old man
- LGBTQ advocacy groups to file lawsuit over Utah’s transgender-related surgery law
- Officer-involved shooting in Iron County
- Why is there an increase of wildlife in SLC neighborhoods?
- Five Common Causes of Cervical Cancer – and What You Can Do to Lower Your Risk