Two suspects flee after crashing stolen vehicle
DRAPER, Utah – A UHP Trooper attempted to pull over a vehicle on I-15 southbound near 12300 South. The vehicle fled from police and crashed just a short time later.
After the collision, two individuals exited the vehicle and ran on foot.
Three other vehicles were involved in the crash.
Responding law enforcement set up a containment area, but the suspects were never located. The Bangerter Highway offramps were subsequently closed.
It was later determined by Troopers that the vehicle had been stolen days prior out of Sandy.
Today’s Top Stories
- Vivint Smart Home acquired for $2.8 billion by NRG Energy
- UDOT wants public comments for proposed Orem expansion
- Trump Organization convicted in executive tax dodge scheme
- A 4-day workweek is working for Provo government
- Three toys recalled in U.S. for excessive lead paint
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- Suspected criminals on Zillow listing Utah homes for sale without homeowners’ knowledge
- Lawsuit against Arches National Park after incident resulting in the death of a woman
- Kirstie Alley, ‘Cheers’ and ‘Veronica’s Closet’ star, dead at 71
- Great Salt Lake, moisture created Tuesday’s commuter fog and maybe Wednesday’s