OUTDOORS + RECREATION
Body discovered at Arches National Park is identified
Oct 5, 2022, 10:00 PM
MOAB, Utah — Authorities in southeast Utah have identified the deceased person found in Arches National Park last weekend.
According to a news release from the National Park Service, 33-year-old Ekaterinà Yaroslavna Ksenjek, of Arlington, Virginia was found dead on Saturday, Oct. 1 at the Devils Garden area of the park.
The incident is being investigated by the Grand County Sheriff’s Office. The cause of death has not yet been determined.
No other information was provided.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- D2 gets to the bottom of the impending arrest of former President Trump
- Death penalty off the table for Lori Vallow Daybell
- BYU announces new president
- Utah Rivers Council selling discounted rain barrels as effort toward water conservation
- Semi hits car on I-15 in Kaysville, one person taken to hospital
- Bicyclist hit, killed by FrontRunner train in Salt Lake City
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- Snow causing roofs to collapse across the state, expert offers helpful tips
- Cox signs bill requiring lethality assessments in Utah domestic violence cases
- Salt Lake City Police to host gun buy-back event on Saturday