CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
Party fight escalates to shots fired in South Jordan
Oct 15, 2022, 11:31 AM | Updated: Dec 29, 2022, 11:24 am
SOUTH JORDAN, Utah — An altercation at a small party near Daybreak led to shots fired at around 2 a.m. Saturday morning.
A 31-year-old man with two gunshot wounds, one in each leg, was located by police upon arrival. He was later transported to the hospital in stable condition. He was released Sunday afternoon.
Police don’t know who the suspect is or if they have a relationship with the victim.
Police say there is no immediate threat to the public. There is an ongoing investigation but most of the people dispersed from the scene when the shots were fired. No arrests have been made at this time.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Body found at 600N, I-15 Southbound
- Utah’s COVID-19 transmissions slowed but still present
- KSL EXCLUSIVE: “It’s been a punch to the gut,” Woods Cross mom of boy…
- Clearfield power and traffic alert
- Robbery at swap meet leaves one victim shaken up
- Full interlodge in effect for Alta and Snowbird ski area
- Woods Cross man charged for allegedly secretly recording others in bathroom
- Winter-like temperatures sticking around
- Not everyone is a fan of Utah’s new state flag
- Salt Lake carjacking suspect dead, investigation continues