Party fight escalates to shots fired in South Jordan
SOUTH JORDAN, Utah — An altercation at a small party near Daybreak led to shots fired at around 2 a.m. Saturday morning.
A 31-year-old man with two gunshot wounds, one in each leg, was located by police upon arrival. He was later transported to the hospital in stable condition. He was released Sunday afternoon.
Police don’t know who the suspect is or if they have a relationship with the victim.
Police say there is no immediate threat to the public. There is an ongoing investigation but most of the people dispersed from the scene when the shots were fired. No arrests have been made at this time.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Man crashes into Ogden Taco Bell drive-thru window
- Trash can on fire at home in the Cottonwoods, safely extinguished
- Frontier Airlines no longer has a customer service phone line
- Crash on I-15 in Draper leaves one dead
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Fugitive taken into custody following SWAT stand-off in Taylorsville
- Six new Latter-day Saint missions to launch in 2023
- Clearfield Police identify victims in Wednesday’s double homicide
- American Red Cross of Utah seeks volunteers in central Utah