BUSINESS + ECONOMY
USPS to hold job fair ahead of holiday season
SALT LAKE CITY — The United States Postal Service in Utah will hold a job fair this weekend in an effort to hire over 300 employees for the holiday season. The USPS said it has full-time, part-time and seasonal job positions available.
The USPS will hold the job fair on Friday and Saturday at its main Salt Lake City office at 1760 West 2100 South.
On Friday, Oct. 21 the fair will run from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m., and on Saturday, Oct. 22 it will run from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The USPS said it has several positions open including city and rural mail carrier, holiday clerk and mail processing clerk.
Personnel from the USPS will be at the job fair to answer any questions and go in-depth about each available position.
The USPS said pay starts at $17 to $20 depending on the position and positions also come with benefits.
For those unable to attend the job fair, the USPS also has job applications on its website.
Mayor announces Trader Joe’s will be coming to Draper in 2023
Social security will get a bump due to inflation
New survey finds that energy costs drove Utahns back into the office
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- D2 gets to the bottom of the impending arrest of former President Trump
- Death penalty off the table for Lori Vallow Daybell
- BYU announces new president
- Utah Rivers Council selling discounted rain barrels as effort toward water conservation
- Semi hits car on I-15 in Kaysville, one person taken to hospital
- Bicyclist hit, killed by FrontRunner train in Salt Lake City
- Cox signs bill requiring lethality assessments in Utah domestic violence cases
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- Snow causing roofs to collapse across the state, expert offers helpful tips
- Somebody wants the Bible removed from Davis County school libraries