Utah Jazz and Apple have brief hashtag overlap
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz and the Apple company had a strange interaction over the past 24 hours, but a potential problem between the two seems to be resolved.
The Utah Jazz has been using the Twitter hashtag “Take Note” for several years now. A Utah Jazz-themed musical note would appear after typing the phrase.
But during an Apple product unveiling Tuesday, Apple CEO Tim Cook started using the same hashtag and showed up on Twitter with an apple symbol.
— Tim Cook (@tim_cook) October 18, 2022
We aren’t sure what negotiations took place last night, but the Jazz note is once again appearing on Twitter when you use the hashtag “Take Note.”
— Utah Jazz (@utahjazz) October 18, 2022
Today’s Top Stories
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Lehi building placed on false lockdown after report of unconcealed gun
- Salt Lake City Police Department hosts holiday Pay-it-Forward event
- BYU students win international award for video game
- Support for marijuana initiative may go up in smoke
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- Snowball Express arrives at Salt Lake City Airport
- Senate passes Romney-sponsored bill to fund Great Salt Lake study
- Opinion: The long and winding road to the championship