Households of east Lindon experience water outage Friday morning
LINDON, Utah — Several houses in east Lindon went without water following a water outage Friday morning.
The city took to its Facebook to announce the outage. The post said the outage affected residents in the eastern foothills above Canal Drive.
Areas in yellow may have experienced the outage or low water pressure.
Lindon City reports the cause of the outage as a technology error having to do with water flow from the water tanks.
According to an update to the post at 11:00 am Friday, water should now be restored.
If citizens still have no water or are experiencing low water pressure, they should contact Lindon’s Public Works Department at 801-796-7954.
- Lindon Police announce arrest in death of 16-year-old
- Utah representative proposes pumping underground water to replenish Great Salt Lake
- Oakley City halts all new developments due to water shortage
- Smithfield asks residents to stop using outdoor water
- Major water leak and water outage affecting Veterans Affairs buildings
Today’s Top Stories
- Man crashes into Ogden Taco Bell drive-thru window
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Trash can on fire at home in the Cottonwoods, safely extinguished
- Crash on I-15 in Draper leaves one dead
- Frontier Airlines no longer has a customer service phone line
- American Red Cross of Utah seeks volunteers in central Utah
- Six new Latter-day Saint missions to launch in 2023
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Clearfield Police identify victims in Wednesday’s double homicide
- Fugitive taken into custody following SWAT stand-off in Taylorsville