One person seriously hurt in crash in Spanish Fork Canyon
SPANISH FORK, Utah — The Utah Highway Patrol is investigating a two-vehicle crash Thursday afternoon on SR-6 in Spanish Fork Canyon. The crash sent one person to the hospital in serious condition.
The UHP says the crash occurred on the eastbound lane of the highway, near milepost 193.
The UHP says both directions of the highway were closed down for a time. The closures lasted between 30 and 60 minutes according to a social media post by the UHP.
Additionally, it says a medical helicopter responded to the scene.
Serious crash on SR-6 at milepost 193 in Spanish Fork Canyon has both directions closed. Crews estimate about a 30 to 60 min closure. pic.twitter.com/yW2osD9vbH
— Utah Highway Patrol (@UTHighwayPatrol) October 27, 2022
This story will be updated as more information becomes available.
- Multiple car crashes on I-15 near Beaver following snowfall
- One dead, one hospitalized after car crash in Kane County
Today’s Top Stories
- Man crashes into Ogden Taco Bell drive-thru window
- Trash can on fire at home in the Cottonwoods, safely extinguished
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Crash on I-15 in Draper leaves one dead
- Frontier Airlines no longer has a customer service phone line
- American Red Cross of Utah seeks volunteers in central Utah
- Six new Latter-day Saint missions to launch in 2023
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Clearfield Police identify victims in Wednesday’s double homicide
- Fugitive taken into custody following SWAT stand-off in Taylorsville