CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
One person seriously hurt in crash in Spanish Fork Canyon
SPANISH FORK, Utah — The Utah Highway Patrol is investigating a two-vehicle crash Thursday afternoon on SR-6 in Spanish Fork Canyon. The crash sent one person to the hospital in serious condition.
The UHP says the crash occurred on the eastbound lane of the highway, near milepost 193.
The UHP says both directions of the highway were closed down for a time. The closures lasted between 30 and 60 minutes according to a social media post by the UHP.
Additionally, it says a medical helicopter responded to the scene.
Serious crash on SR-6 at milepost 193 in Spanish Fork Canyon has both directions closed. Crews estimate about a 30 to 60 min closure. pic.twitter.com/yW2osD9vbH
— Utah Highway Patrol (@UTHighwayPatrol) October 27, 2022
This story will be updated as more information becomes available.
- Multiple car crashes on I-15 near Beaver following snowfall
- One dead, one hospitalized after car crash in Kane County
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Five-planet alignment may be visible in Tuesday night’s sky
- Prison sentence reduced for ‘Real Housewives of SLC’ star Jen Shah
- Body of snowmobiler found following avalanche in Pole Canyon
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts
- Hear it Firsthand: 6 Students Share Their Executive MBA Experience at BYU’s Marriott School…
- Utah psychiatrist peers into dark mind of school shooter
- Body found by passersby on southbound I-15 at 600 North
- Salt Lake County Animal Services looking for a home for Amy Swinehouse
- Van bridge in place after S-Line loses power
- Gunfire with SWAT and seizure of narcotics leads to trafficker imprisonment