Chief Justice John Roberts puts temporary hold on release of Trump’s tax return
Nov 1, 2022, 8:09 AM | Updated: Jan 5, 2023, 3:05 pm
(Senate Television via AP)
This story is breaking and will be updated.
™ & © 2022 Cable News Network, Inc., a Warner Bros. Discovery Company. All rights reserved.
Related: Reaction to text messages from Sen. Lee to the Trump administration about 2020 election
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Woods Cross man arrested for allegedly secretly recording others in bathroom
- USU grad files lawsuit against university for racist caricature
- Gwyneth Paltrow ski crash trial begins in Park City, lawyer calls it “B.S.”
- Utah Board of Education says full-day kindergarten benefits students’ futures
- Median price of a home declined for first time in a decade, what it means for Utah?
- Bus driver to be honored for saving woman from dog attack
- Utah man recovering from shark bite while swimming in Hawaii
- Here’s why separate trials for Chad and Lori Daybell is significant
- Fire breaks out at Orem home
- Murdered man’s family, friends worry suspected killer was let off too easy for other crimes