Cows on highway cause multiple accidents
TREMONTON, Utah — Several cows found themselves on Highway 13 Saturday morning. It is unknown at this time where the cows came from or who they are owned by.
The cows on the roadway caused multiple accidents. Tremonton City Fire Department says that at least 3 vehicles were involved.
No humans were injured but, sadly, multiple cows sustained critical injuries.
Rescue 31, Ambulance 31 and Garland Fire all responded to the scene.
This story will be updated if any more information is released.
Today’s Top Stories
- Vivint Smart Home acquired for $2.8 billion by NRG Energy
- Trump Organization convicted in executive tax dodge scheme
- A 4-day workweek is working for Provo government
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- UDOT wants public comments for proposed Orem expansion
- Three toys recalled in U.S. for excessive lead paint
- Suspected criminals on Zillow listing Utah homes for sale without homeowners’ knowledge
- Lawsuit against Arches National Park after incident resulting in the death of a woman
- Kirstie Alley, ‘Cheers’ and ‘Veronica’s Closet’ star, dead at 71
- Georgia voters once again have the last word during election season