24-year-old motorcyclist in hospital with leg injuries after being hit by car
Nov 6, 2022, 9:35 PM | Updated: Dec 29, 2022, 11:22 am
ST. GEORGE, Utah — A 24-year-old woman is in the hospital after being hit by a car while on her motorcycle Sunday.
According to Tiffany Mitchell with the St. George Police Department, the 24-year-old was heading eastbound on 3050 E when she was struck by a 49-year-old male driving a Honda. Mitchell says the driver of the Honda was turning left onto 3050 E when he hit the motorcyclist, knocking her off her bike.
The 24-year-old sustained significant injuries to one of her legs, which, Mitchell says, she is currently in the hospital for.
Mitchell did not say if the 49-year-old suffered any injuries.
This story will be updated as more information is made available.
- Crash on I-215 leaves motorcyclist dead
- Rollover in Salt Lake City leaves drivers with minor injuries
- Man in extremely critical condition following motorcycle accident in Little Cottonwood Canyon
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Gwyneth Paltrow ski crash trial begins in Park City, lawyer calls it “B.S.”
- UHP: Three people dead in two-vehicle crash in Kane County
- D2 gets to the bottom of the impending arrest of former President Trump
- Death penalty off the table for Lori Vallow Daybell
- Utah Flooding: How to prevent and mitigate the risk
- USU grad files lawsuit against university for racist caricature
- Home prices are down and so are the size of apartments
- Utah Rivers Council selling discounted rain barrels as effort toward water conservation
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- Fire breaks out at Orem home