24-year-old motorcyclist in hospital with leg injuries after being hit by car
ST. GEORGE, Utah — A 24-year-old woman is in the hospital after being hit by a car while on her motorcycle Sunday.
According to Tiffany Mitchell with the St. George Police Department, the 24-year-old was heading eastbound on 3050 E when she was struck by a 49-year-old male driving a Honda. Mitchell says the driver of the Honda was turning left onto 3050 E when he hit the motorcyclist, knocking her off her bike.
The 24-year-old sustained significant injuries to one of her legs, which, Mitchell says, she is currently in the hospital for.
Mitchell did not say if the 49-year-old suffered any injuries.
This story will be updated as more information is made available.
- Crash on I-215 leaves motorcyclist dead
- Rollover in Salt Lake City leaves drivers with minor injuries
- Man in extremely critical condition following motorcycle accident in Little Cottonwood Canyon
Today’s Top Stories
- Vivint Smart Home acquired for $2.8 billion by NRG Energy
- A 4-day workweek is working for Provo government
- Trump Organization convicted in executive tax dodge scheme
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- UDOT wants public comments for proposed Orem expansion
- Three toys recalled in U.S. for excessive lead paint
- Suspected criminals on Zillow listing Utah homes for sale without homeowners’ knowledge
- Lawsuit against Arches National Park after incident resulting in the death of a woman
- Kirstie Alley, ‘Cheers’ and ‘Veronica’s Closet’ star, dead at 71
- Colorado gay club shooting suspect charged with hate crimes