OUTDOORS + RECREATION
This Veterans Day, vets and active military can shoot for free at these two shooting ranges
Nov 8, 2022, 5:00 AM
(Utah Department of Wildlife Resources)
SALT LAKE CITY — To celebrate Veterans Day, The Utah Division of Wildlife Resources announced two DWR-owned shooting ranges will be free for past and current military members.
View this post on Instagram
Veterans and active military members can shoot for free on the rifle and handgun ranges at Lee Kay Public Shooting Range and Cache Valley Public Shooting Range.
Veterans and active military members can shoot for free on Nov. 9, Nov. 10 and Nov. 12, the DWR says.
Veterans Day will take place Friday, Nov. 11, 2022.
- SLCPD joins other Utah agencies on TikTok
- World War II veterans honored a day before D-Day anniversary
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Pride-wrapped UTA bus pulled from downtown Pride Parade
- Two people killed in road rage crash near Eagle Mountain are identified
- Utah House leader signals change to special election law to fill Rep. Stewart’s seat
- Kouri Richins family satisfied with partial gag order issued in case, says spokesman
- Teenager drowns at Palisade State Park after getting caught in storm, officials say
- Gov. Cox says he’s willing to call a special session to change Utah special election law
- Salt Lake City police investigate after fatal overnight shooting outside of New Yorker night club
- Man nearly drowns at Gunlock Falls
- Witnesses report motorcycle passenger firing at silver car on NB I-15
- Four killed, including toddler, after plane crashed in Virginia