This Veterans Day, vets and active military can shoot for free at these two shooting ranges
SALT LAKE CITY — To celebrate Veterans Day, The Utah Division of Wildlife Resources announced two DWR-owned shooting ranges will be free for past and current military members.
View this post on Instagram
Veterans and active military members can shoot for free on Nov. 9, Nov. 10 and Nov. 12, the DWR says.
Veterans Day will take place Friday, Nov. 11, 2022.
- SLCPD joins other Utah agencies on TikTok
- World War II veterans honored a day before D-Day anniversary
Today’s Top Stories
- Lehi building placed on false lockdown after report of unconcealed gun
- Bingham High students build intricate gingerbread cathedral
- BYU students win international award for video game
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Senate passes Romney-sponsored bill to fund Great Salt Lake study
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- Snowball Express arrives at Salt Lake City Airport
- Salt Lake City Police Department hosts holiday Pay-it-Forward event
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success