To accommodate more visitors, Pineview Reservoir to see upgrades
SALT LAKE CITY — Pineview Reservoir in the Ogden Valley of northern Utah will be getting some much-needed updates to accommodate increasing demand.
During the past few summers, Pineview Reservoir has been filled to capacity with more visitors than ever.
Weber County Commissioner Gage Froerer said the commission is in the final stages of planning a revamp project that would create more traffic lanes, larger parking lots and bigger campgrounds.
It is scheduled to be completed in 2025 and is being federally funded by the Great American Outdoors Act.
Today’s Top Stories
- Lehi building placed on false lockdown after report of unconcealed gun
- Bingham High students build intricate gingerbread cathedral
- BYU students win international award for video game
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Senate passes Romney-sponsored bill to fund Great Salt Lake study
- Snowball Express arrives at Salt Lake City Airport
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- Salt Lake City Police Department hosts holiday Pay-it-Forward event
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success