CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
Cedar City Police arrest man in connection to multiple burglaries
Nov 17, 2022, 8:00 PM | Updated: Dec 29, 2022, 11:22 am
CEDAR CITY — A 20-year-old suspect was arrested Thursday in Cedar City in connection to multiple burglaries earlier this month.
Cedar City Police say they received several reports of houses being broken into in the 1300 North block of 300 East between Nov. 4-9.
Police say the suspect entered the houses by force. He victimized several houses over the course of the week. Police identify the suspect as Brayden Woodhouse.
Woodhouse was booked into the Iron County Jail Thursday for investigation of three counts of burglary. Each count is a second-degree felony.
“We are grateful for the officers and deputies who worked many hours to patrol the neighborhood, strategically working to locate the suspect, and addressing the neighborhood’s concern for safety,” a statement from the Cedar City Police Department read in a posting on Facebook. We are also thankful for the community’s tips that provided the information necessary to identify the suspect.”
- Suspects identified after burglary at church meeting house
- SLCPD SWAT responds to burglary and domestic violence incident
- Two men accused of stealing dying piglets from Utah farm face charges
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Candidates starting to line up as potential replacement for Rep. Stewart
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces site of North Carolina Temple
- SLC Ballpark ‘Next Design’ competition winners announced
- Here’s how Utah’s 4 congressmen voted on the debt ceiling bill
- Becky Edwards announces her intent to run to represent Utah’s 2nd Congressional District
- The streaming shift from BYUtv to ESPN
- U of U Health, Regence insurance warn they may not reach a contract
- Congressman Chris Stewart announces resignation
- Sen. Lee says he will vote no on debt ceiling agreement
- Lori Vallow Daybell shrugs after being handed docs about delivering up her kids, video shows